Everyone needs friends

Airehead

We say it is cookie time and they run in their crates. They usually stay there until the dog sitter comes to rescue them at 11.  Today they went in and only stayed until I got back from my appointment. I am home working today to keep an eye on Lindy. 

If we did not crate them, the place would look like a scene from "Cat in the Hat"

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

We say it is cookie time and they run in their crates. They usually stay there until the dog sitter comes to rescue them at 11.  Today they went in and only stayed until I got back from my appointment. I am home working today to keep an eye on Lindy. 

If we did not crate them, the place would look like a scene from "Cat in the Hat"

so you trained them to lock themselves up???

you should run for sheriff down in Baltimore

• Heart 3

You can tell the pecking order in this family by the size of their crates, the comfort and cushiness of their beds. 

I know Lindy rules but sheesh, let's show a little love for Tillie and Fontleroy.  :whistle:

I'm surprised Lindy doesn't have his own ice cream maker in his suite.   

• Heart 3

Lindy now has a raised feeder because it was hard for him to reach the floor. Tillie has a very dense orthopedic mat in her crate.  It is a lovely spring green. Ryan has nothing because he has eaten all his beds. Lindy's regular crate is the size of Tillie's. He doesn't fit in it with the cone. Life is equitable at Airedale Estates. 

And this is what happens when you tell the dogs to go to their crates, and the beagle wants to be with kray.

Sorry for the dark picture, but kray is a dark dog also.

(Yes, I put them in their crates sideways.. makes it easier for them to lay down)

20170110_104401.jpg

• Heart 3