I find this forum...

Green Grass

I feel the exact same way.  BUT I feel it is my duty to do what little I can with what little I've been given to try with what little might I have to keep some small part of this place above the waterline until the masters can rip themselves away from some of their very important causes to grace us with their presence.

I fail in this continually, but I am happy that Road Runner and Jsharr are here to pick up some of the slack I am unable to uphold.

• Heart 3

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I feel the exact same way.  BUT I feel it is my duty to do what little I can with what little I've been given to try with what little might I have to keep some small part of this place above the waterline until the masters can rip themselves away from some of their very important causes to grace us with their presence.

I fail in this continually, but I am happy that Road Runner and Jsharr are here to pick up some of the slack I am unable to uphold.

Your awesomeness is, well, awesome.  :)  I like that you keep trying.  

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

You should hang out with Glen, he will help find something appropriate and temporary!

I'll see Glen for a few days later this month.  I'll bet money his wife will be with him.

And, I don't need Glen to arrange things for me.  I can screw things up without any help, if I so choose.  I'm just too responsible to so choose.

• Heart 1