Ain't been around here much...

Green Grass

10 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

Oh, geeze, what'd you do this time?

not much, honestly. I mentioned our new president, post a nice picture of the president elect, and the next time I come back, I'm banned :dontknow:

you know the liberal hypocrisy...its hard to say what exactly was "offensive". Was it the apple pie? the American flag? good old fashioned Christian values....you just never know what will set them off

• Heart 2

26 minutes ago, Nate said:

not much, honestly. I mentioned our new president, post a nice picture of the president elect, and the next time I come back, I'm banned :dontknow:

you know the liberal hypocrisy...its hard to say what exactly was "offensive". Was it the apple pie? the American flag? good old fashioned Christian values....you just never know what will set them off

I'm with you brother.  You know these liberal types are very understanding and accepting, unless of course the subject doesn't track with their agenda.  Sometimes I don't feel very accepted or understood.  They should be aware that RWNJ's have feelings too.

I feel that the lord will touch this forum and open it's eyes to the needs of the persecuted right.  

Ahem.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

I'm with you brother.  You know these liberal types are very understanding and accepting, unless of course the subject doesn't track with their agenda.  Sometimes I don't feel very accepted or understood.  They should be aware that RWNJ's have feelings too.

I feel that the lord will touch this forum and open it's eyes to the needs of the persecuted right.  

Ahem.

see you next month, bro  (just in case you get yourself banned for that) :D

• Heart 2