Who is your pick to win the Super Bowl?

Road Runner

And no, the Browns are not going to win.  They have already been eliminated.  Back in September.

If you want to make some money by betting on the outcome, it's going to be the Patriots.  They badly want revenge over the whole deflate-gate crap.

Bet early for the best odds.  It's not necessary of course, but I would appreciate a ten percent cut of your winnings.   :)   

2 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

Packers.  Aaron Rodgers looks too good for the NE defense.

I was extremely impressed with his performance on Sunday.  But the Packers will have to beat both the Cowboys and the Falcons, both on the road, just to get to the SB.  I can't see that happening.

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

I was extremely impressed with his performance on Sunday.  But the Packers will have to beat both the Cowboys and the Falcons, both on the road, just to get to the SB.  I can't see that happening.

I think the Cowboys are overrated, all things considered (coaching, ownership and so on).  I haven't followed the Falcons at all, but I know Matty Ice has had a big year. And, yeah, two wins on the road is a tall order.

The win over the Giants was more lopsided than it should have been.  Eli threw two td's in the first quarter that were dropped.  But the Pack has me convinced they are the real deal.

MY Steelers have been impressive and have a great win streak going but I don't see them getting past both KC and the Pats.  I may be a fan but I'm also a realist.  I think they will get past KC this week in a close on but they don't have a complete enough game to get past the Pat with out injury help.  On the other side GB is without Nelson which could hurt - my money is still on GB in that one.  I really know nothing about ATL.  So I will go with GB and NE with NE winning.

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

MY Steelers have been impressive and have a great win streak going but I don't see them getting past both KC and the Pats.  I may be a fan but I'm also a realist.  I think they will get past KC this week in a close on but they don't have a complete enough game to get past the Pat with out injury help.  On the other side GB is without Nelson which could hurt - my money is still on GB in that one.  I really know nothing about ATL.  So I will go with GB and NE with NE winning.

I know what you mean, but if we still have all our guys, and if we can get by KC, in one game for all the marbles...I like our chances

that's what I mean, that in the AFC, the only team I think that really has a puncher's chance against New England is Our Steelers

Just now, Wilbur said:

Now, I am no expert but at least I know the Celtics are already out.  I am going with the Cowboys because.. well, they are overdue.

you know, I got my start in computer programming doing the updates for the Cowboy's brand new website in the 1995 season. The job was just supposed to be for the season, a few hours a week while I was in college after I got back from the service. The Cowboys kept winning, and each playoff win was an extra week of work, and by the time they won the Superbowl, I had learned how to set up servers and do some CGI programming as well as layout web pages, so they kept me on permanent, and that's how I got my start.

If the 'Boys go out in the divisional round, I swear I would have never been working with computers :D

• Heart 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 3:57 PM, Road Runner said:

If you want to make some money by betting on the outcome, it's going to be the Patriots.  They badly want revenge over the whole deflate-gate crap.

Bet early for the best odds.  It's not necessary of course, but I would appreciate a ten percent cut of your winnings.   :)   

I told you guys.  Did you listen?  I'm sure no one here took my advice.  Too bad, you could have gotten rich.  :skipping:

The Falcons have an unstoppable offense right now.  But I don't see them stopping the Patriots either.  I predict a high scoring game and want the Falcons -- but I'm not so sure they have the fortitude. There's a lot of experience in New England.  So it pains me greatly -- but I think the Pats win again.  Ugh.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I think this year's pats are unbeatable. 

I wouldn't ever bet against Belichick and Brady in a championship game.  Two super competitive, intelligent people with many playoff games and Super Bowls under their belts. They won't quit and they will do what they have to to win.

• Heart 3