It is snowing again

sheep_herder

It is snowing tonight in Po town. 3 inches plus or minus. School kids rejoicing right now as school closures are coming in

Reporters on stand ups complaining about no cars on the road. 

Lil Scrapr has to go to work tonight at 11:00 pm. He is putting chains on his car right now. I expect an appreance as he asks me to help. WoScrapr is complaining about more snow in Bend. NOW she appreciates all the shoveling I've done over the last 3 weeks!

3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

It finally got above freezing here today.  Some of our snow is finally starting to melt.   :)

8 inches of snow over the weekend.  This morning it's 47 deg, there is no snow on the roof and it's raining hard.  We are going to be sitting in a sea of mud when the sun comes up.

We are getting ripped back and forth between artic cold fronts and semi tropical storms coming up from the gulf.

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

8 inches of snow over the weekend.  This morning it's 47 deg, there is no snow on the roof and it's raining hard.  We are going to be sitting in a sea of mud when the sun comes up.

We are getting ripped back and forth between artic cold fronts and semi tropical storms coming up from the gulf.

Yep.  Started the day yesterday with grass, had snow for a while, then rain and we are back to green grass this morning. 

20 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Yep.  Started the day yesterday with grass, had snow for a while, then rain and we are back to green grass this morning. 

After last summer's drought that destroyed all my work of the spring I don't expect to see green grass till 6 or 7 weeks after I seed it again in April.