Let's get an update

Parr8hed

43 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

On what is going on. 

I know about the poor doggie with the laceration on it's foot.  I know that RG is eating yoga.  I know it was windy.  What else is happening.

What I really need is an update on Old #7's BIL.  What's going on there?

Enough about me.  Let's talk about you.  :nodhead:

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, smudge said:

I've been shoveling a lot of snow.

We haven't had but an inch or two.  I got me a fat bike.  When it did finally snow I felt like a sack-of-ass.  Some viral thing.  It was like single digit temps outside.  So basically my new bike has seen no snow.

• Heart 2

Miniature Australian Sheppard puppies will not be in are future and with out sedatives, an 8 month old Australian Sheppard doesn't do calm, not that she completely does it on sedatives, but back to full spaz without them.  Of course that makes the Border Collie happy.

• Heart 4

19 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

We haven't had but an inch or two.  I got me a fat bike.  When it did finally snow I felt like a sack-of-ass.  Some viral thing.  It was like single digit temps outside.  So basically my new bike has seen no snow.

A new fat bike and it has never seen snow??!! Come on up! We got snow!  Whoo hoo! And feel free to start a thread telling us all about your fat bike! (i'd hate to derail this one too much. ;) )

16 minutes ago, smudge said:

A new fat bike and it has never seen snow??!! Come on up! We got snow!  Whoo hoo! And feel free to start a thread telling us all about your fat bike! (i'd hate to derail this one too much. ;) )

It's sad!  I think I did start a thread a while back on it.  It is a cheap entry level diamondback.  It's main purpose in life will be riding with the family and campground cruising.  Maybe very light trails.  It weighs as much as a 73 Buick Riviera. 

• Heart 2

36 minutes ago, Indy said:

Miniature Australian Sheppard puppies will not be in are future and with out sedatives, an 8 month old Australian Sheppard doesn't do calm, not that she completely does it on sedatives, but back to full spaz without them.  Of course that makes the Border Collie happy.

The border collie needs to meet Sandy.  The energy created by the two of them together may actually implode Indiana.

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

You should have been here last week.

IMG_0493.JPG

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

It's sad!  I think I did start a thread a while back on it.  It is a cheap entry level diamondback.  It's main purpose in life will be riding with the family and campground cruising.  Maybe very light trails.  It weighs as much as a 73 Buick Riviera. 

Ok! Now I remember. Campground cruising sounds nice.  :)

17 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

The border collie needs to meet Sandy.  The energy created by the two of them together may actually implode Indiana.

The Border is 13, you want energy, wind my Ausie up.  Dang that dog is fast and agile.

• Heart 1