Class Clowns

Nate

Ok, so we established that most of us got corporal punishment growing up....but what did you do to deserve corporal punishment?

I got "swats" a lot. But I liked to really have a story, so me and the boys didn't just do little piddly shit...we did some heavy lifting to get into trouble.....so I'll lead off. I have lots of stories, and this one isn't even the most outrageous...but it should get things rolling

In 7th grade me and Rick had 1st period English together. Rick took down our teacher's license plate number on the way to school one morning. He stopped off at the office and reported the car had its lights on. Back when headlights didn't turn off automatically, if someone had their lights on in the parking lot, they would make it part of the daily announcements. So Miss Whatzhername says "oh, that's my car" and goes out to the parking lot to turn off her lights.

As soon as she left, me and Rick pushed her desk across the door and barricaded the room. We had a standoff with the principle for about 40 minutes until 1st period was over. In the room it was bedlam. not only weren't we learning anything, we were forgetting stuff we used to know

me and Rick each got six of the best and a week of detention for instigating the whole thing

• Heart 3

17 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

As evidenced by your superior use of the written Engrish.

blow me

you ever barricade your English teacher out of the room for a whole period?

and that wasn't even one the top shelf pranks

• Heart 1

I was voted class clown out of a graduating class of over 2000 students.  This is me and the female class clown posing for our victory picture for the yearbook.  That pond on campus was NASTY.  About 6" of slimy duck and goose shit lined the bottom. We should have gotten class Idiot awards too.

Image may contain: outdoor

No automatic alt text available.

a top shelf prank would be in my 11th grade American History class. It was Ms Lilly's birthday, so I stopped at the store before school and got a big custard cream pie. I sat at the back, and my boy Randy sat right up front, so as I walk up the isle to present the birthday pie, Randy stretches and sticks his leg out for me to "trip over". Then I do a Chevy  Chase sort of stumbling trip, and as I'm in the air I launch the pie and hit Ms Lilly in the mug. She takes the pie pan, grabs me by the hair and give me a "jimmy Cagney grapefruit job"

That was my punishment, too. I maen, she got me good. My hair was plastered up and everything. Way better than I got her, that's for sure.  Ms Lilly was a good sport

• Heart 1

1. Hid the math teachers answer book for the text book questions for 3 weeks.

2. Floated trash on top of a trash can I filled with water.  Yes, the teacher always compacted the trash with his foot when it was full. :)  

3. Opened some dividers for math and threw the double ended dart at a cork board.  

• Heart 1

#2 is awesome

I got a teacher to go for fake vomit when I was a freshman. I asked if I could go get a drink and the teacher said no, so then I waited a minute or so and acted like I barfed and then ran out the room covering my mouth like I saw about to spew again. The rest of the class really sold it for me. Everybody was real serious like I had just gotten sick, and then Terry Barker (of all people, Terry never caused trouble) said in a real serious sort of tone "its over there, sir" and Mr McFarland went to wipe it up. As he wipes over it with a paper towel, something is wrong....he then peels the rubber vomit up from the floor and the whole class erupts laughing.

he was a good sport about that...no harm, no swats

• Heart 2

Well it wasn't me. But was the best "prank"  in our little podunk. 

So we are getting to graduation from HS time. A couple of the neer do wells are not going to walk. No surprise to our class. Our graduation was outside at the private college football field. No fence around it. (this is important for later) This was also the 70's and a time of streaking. 

We are all lined up at the ceremony. Stage up front, grads on the field. You ever hear a Kawasaki motorcycle?Waaa...waaaaa....waaaa as it goes through the gears. Pretty distinctive. We all hear it and don't think too much of it. But the parents are in the grandstand looking right at it and an ooohhh goes up from the crowd. We turn just in time to see one of the hit the edge of the track and endo. This is the part where we see the twigs and berries. It's pandemonium. Mr Wickberg and other admins are running over to collar them. The motorcycle won't start. They had sold out on the streak and no shoes. David was pumping away trying to get it turned over before the admins get there. Finally the admins are about 25-30 yds away and it turns  over and they abscond. Sadly no cell phone video

Greatesr graduation ever

• Heart 1

there was the time me and James Heichmann sawed the legs off the table in the kiln room during art class

we set it all back up so the table looked normal, but if you set anything down on it, it would collapse like a card house

we heard later that day that some idiot got sent to the office for breaking the table. We couldn't believe that our art teacher was so clueless that we could sit back there for about half an hour and leisurely saw the table's legs off  :wacko:

• Heart 1