Finally sold my house

Road Runner

Lots of problems with it.  Glad some sucker is willing to take it off my hands.

Here are just a few of the problems:

1.  Electric furnace is kaput.

2.  Air conditioning unit is broken.

3.  Roof is crap and needs to be replaced (shingles at the minimum, possible rotted sheathing)

4.  Hot water tank is toast and needs replacement along with some other code work 

5.  Some aluminum wiring in the electrical box, but it's fine as long as you keep the draw on those circuits at a minimum.

Selling it "as is".  Thank God for the term "fixer upper".   :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

3.  Roof is crap and needs to be replaced (shingles at the minimum, possible rotted sheathing)

4.  Hot water tank is toast and needs replacement along with some other code work 

5.  Some aluminum wiring in the electrical box, but it's fine as long as you keep the draw on those circuits at a minimum.

What did you ever do about the frost heaving on the driveway?  I remember you car used to bottom out on that huge hump trying to turn in off the street?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

What did you ever do about the frost heaving on the driveway?  I remember you car used to bottom out on that huge hump trying to turn in off the street?

One of the main reasons I sold it.  What good is a house where you can't park in your driveway?  Maybe the new owner will have a truck that sits up high.  Otherwise he is screwed.  But not my problem anymore.  :hapydance:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Only an idiot would buy this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

The guy who is buying it is probably a thieving skinflint who will try to chisel you out of all kinds of money.

I'd suggest you refuse all of his ludicrous demands so he backs out of the contract.

No way.  This guy has to be a total moran to even make an offer on this dump.  No way he is smart enough to back out now.   :)

• Like 1