#WINNING!

jsharr

Boss just walked in my office and asked if I wanted anything from Dickie's BBQ!   Brisket sandwich and BBQ beans on the way to my belly!

Yesterday and Monday had our CPA in the office getting ready for your quarterly audit.  Took her to lunch on the company tab.  Chicken fajitas yesterday and Asian chicken salad on Monday.  So far my lunch budget this week is $0.00!  

• Heart 2

Lunch? I'm still on breakfast. It's been a busy morning. Portland got 12 inches <reported> of snow last night. Town is shut down. I had to go downtown to pick up Lil Scrapr at his work. Then started in on shoveling. 

MIL fixed me breakfast bacon & eggs. Then I went  out and shoveled 2 more houses of elderly and a couple that has been very good to my FIL

My breakfast budget today? $0000.000

• Heart 2

15 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Boss just walked in my office and asked if I wanted anything from Dickie's BBQ!   Brisket sandwich and BBQ beans on the way to my belly!

Yesterday and Monday had our CPA in the office getting ready for your quarterly audit.  Took her to lunch on the company tab.  Chicken fajitas yesterday and Asian chicken salad on Monday.  So far my lunch budget this week is $0.00!  

Lucky Barstid!  I love going for BBQ in Deep Ellum.  Well, there and Bobby Q's outside Phoenix.  

Just now, Wilbur said:

Lucky Barstid!  I love going for BBQ in Deep Ellum.  Well, there and Bobby Q's outside Phenix.  

Next time you have some time to kill in Dallas and you want to get real BBQ, hit up Meshacks.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/meshacks-bar-be-que-shack-garland