Another fact about bacon

Airehead

13 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

But most of the pigs in the world would never have even been born had it not been for the tasty goodness that is bacon.  So many pigs owe their very existence to bacon.  Bacon is good.   :) 

And bacon is delicious so it keeps your mind off those chest pains you keep having. :)  

• Heart 3

15 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

And bacon is delicious so it keeps your mind off those chest pains you keep having. :)  

Actually, I eat almost no pig products, only the occasional ham sandwich.  I haven't eaten any bacon or pork sausage in the last ten years or so.  I don't really miss it anymore.   :)

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

I haven't eaten any bacon or pork sausage in the last ten years or so.  I don't really miss it anymore.   :)

I think I like the smell of bacon more than the taste.  I like bacon well enough, but I don't eat it often and I don't really miss it either.

2 hours ago, BuffJim said:

I had a bacon omelet for breakfast this morning. Our work cafeteria does not sell Crystal Meth omelets.

yea, you have to go to a public school in the inner city for the cafeteria workers to be selling meth

• Heart 2