It has come to my attention...

Nate

that this forum has instituted some sort of contest by which the most liked post elevates the original poster to the status of "Winning the Day"

I have unknowingly won the day 27 times

That's nearly an entire month's worth of winning. The last time was Jan 10, just 3 days off my last suspension.

for somebody who keeps getting suspended, and I mean I've been suspended on the very day I came back from being suspended before....I find this very confusing

You kick me out and then award me for being liked

I just don't get it :dontknow:

• Heart 2

19 minutes ago, Nate said:

that this forum has instituted some sort of contest by which the most liked post elevates the original poster to the status of "Winning the Day"

I have unknowingly won the day 27 times

That's nearly an entire month's worth of winning. The last time was Jan 10, just 3 days off my last suspension.

for somebody who keeps getting suspended, and I mean I've been suspended on the very day I came back from being suspended before....I find this very confusing

You kick me out and then award me for being liked

I just don't get it :dontknow:

It is because of your crazy liberal ways city boy! :)  

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

If you have 27 days, you have the "getting likes" down pat, why not just put a little more effort into the "not get suspended" area of your persona, then you could get even more and more Sheen-like days of "winning", because you would be around more.

that's just it, the last several suspensions, I wasn't even fighting with anybody

its just that, as we all now can plainly see, the left is very intolerant of American values

• Heart 2

52 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Someone can be liked, but if they break the forum rules, they should suffer the same consequences as those who aren't so well liked.  Rules are rules, no matter how much you are liked.    

even Hillary Clinton? :huh:

no...you lefties show your favoritism and then pretend that everything is on the up-and-up. The American People have seen through your lefty spin doctoring.

• Heart 1

57 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Someone can be liked, but if they break the forum rules, they should suffer the same consequences as those who aren't so well liked.  Rules are rules, no matter how much you are liked.    

You're sounding more and more like a forum mod every day.

• Heart 2

man .... I was sorts feeling special after winning 27 days....but I checked up on Road Runner, and that joker has won 180 days!!!!!

that's six freaking months where Road Runner was the hottest thing going :o

I think I see why RR banned me now....:angry:

• Heart 4

Just now, Kzoo said:

So if the most liked guy gets banned can we make the correlation that excessive likes gets you banned?  Just trying to put a plan together here and any intel will help......

If you want to put together a plan to get Road Runner banned, I'm all ears

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Nate said:

man .... I was sorts feeling special after winning 27 days....but I checked up on Road Runner, and that joker has won 180 days!!!!!

that's six freaking months where Road Runner was the hottest thing going :o

I think I see why RR banned me now....:angry:

As a mod, he has an auto-like feature not available to the rest of us.  That, and he is retired so he has all day to do this stuff. 

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

TK, Kirby and Rattlecan have pretty significant like to post ratios though.  Clearly, there is a place for quality too.  :nodhead:

Of course.  Some posters are like marksmen, taking careful aim and hitting their target every time.  Others, like me, prefer the shotgun.  It's messy, but it works!    :)  

• Heart 1