Something Sinister is Afoot

Nate

Goat Gettah keeps "liking" every single post I make  :scratchhead:

I mean, normally I expect everyone to like everything I post...but when I see 26 new "likes" over lunch....I'm starting to wonder if this is a new form psychological offense

Even while I'm typing this, I got 4 more "likes" from GG....

I'm not sure if I "like" that :unsure:

• Heart 2

9 minutes ago, Nate said:

I mean, normally I expect everyone to like everything I post...but when I see 26 new "likes" over lunch....I'm starting to wonder if this is a new form psychological offense

Voter fraud.  

6 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

I like you.  I really like you.

Sorta.

Besides, who knows when the next 30 day period is going to come up where I can't "like" you.  It's kind of like I'm banking them.  

ok....that makes sense. sorta.

I wasn't sure WTF was going on

thanks for explaining that and not just "liking" the posts....that might have sent me over the edge. I was sure if it was my imagination or a bug in the forum software or what

• Heart 1

I think I've cracked it....

Goat was trying to help me "win the day" :nodhead:

only I think the way it works I that it is the single POST with the most likes....not poster with the most likes

I would have won easily with Goat's help today if it was the number of likes a poster got, that's for sure

But one person can't deliver the win. I have to have a bunch of you all liking the same post

I think the one that won it for me last time was the post about getting called to play that show next month

so if that was what the game was, it was a nice thought. And we did all had fun deriding Kzoo's parody meter, so nothing's lost

1 minute ago, Nate said:

I think I've cracked it....

Goat was trying to help me "win the day" :nodhead:

only I think the way it works I that it is the single POST with the most likes....not poster with the most likes

I would have won easily with Goat's help today if it was the number of likes a poster got, that's for sure

But one person can't deliver the win. I have to have a bunch of you all liking the same post

I think the one that won it for me last time was the post about getting called to play that show next month

so if that was what the game was, it was a nice thought. And we did all had fun deriding Kzoo's parody meter, so nothing's lost

WHAT are you rambling on about now?  Did you take your medicine today?

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Nate said:

It's a man crush you great big hunk of country honey.