Someone's foot's in a cistern....

Green Grass

Parody Metrics Parody ratings rates this parody a 8.93

that's some good parodying there, Goat

hey, Kzoo....you might want to bring your parody meter by the shop soon. We're having a special on parody meter calibrations all next week ;)

• Heart 1

Just now, Goat Geddah said:

I think you should recuse yourself.  There is clear bias toward me when it comes to parodies.

You fail to understand that the meter is an old antiquated piece of electrical hodgepodge and has no ability to be biased in any way.

• Heart 2

Just now, Goat Geddah said:

...And the Bullshit Meter says...10.00

Listen Goat, I personally like you.  You are sarcastic and caustic - those are good traits.  The only real thing I have against you is that you seem to like Nate.  I can think of no earthly reason why.  But that parody sucked big ones.  

Don't bring no weak stuff.

• Heart 2

did you pick up a Bigwood Nate LLC brand bullshit meter? we have 3 models out right now. One of them even has a bubble light and siren that lights up whenever it is sheer, unadulterated bullshit and we STILL have it priced under $20 USD. You can get them off of Amazon, for anybody else who might be in the market for one :)

• Heart 1

Just now, Kzoo said:

Listen Goat, I personally like you.  You are sarcastic and caustic - those are good traits.  The only real thing I have against you is that you seem to like Nate.  I can think of no earthly reason why.  But that parody sucked big ones.  

Don't bring no weak stuff.

damn, you broke my bullshit meter :(

I'm going to need to have a talk with my head of QA down at the factory

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Nate said:

did you pick up a Bigwood Nate LLC brand bullshit meter? we have 3 models out right now. One of them even has a bubble light and siren that lights up whenever it is sheer, unadulterated bullshit and we STILL have it priced under $20 USD. You can get them off of Amazon, for anybody else who might be in the market for one :)

a2NpyFq.png