I have to give Nate some credit.....

Kzoo

Nate those 2 attempts at parody really did show some creativity.  However, you can't parody your own OP and you can't create a parody from another parody.  Those rules have been in place for eons (that's almost as long as Ralph has been alive).  

Good stuff but if you can't follow the rules you don't get a score.  I'll bet you were one of the kids that eat the pasted in elementary school.

• Like 4

hey, man...I'm an artist...I'm here to break the rules

did Beethoven follow the rules? Did Michelangelo follow the local ordinances against painting public ceilings?

the rules are there for guys like you who think they are guys like me, but guys like me, we follow our own rules

like no spitting on the carpet. That's a good rule.

except I made that rule to be broken, so now I'm headed out to rent a carpet cleaner

1 minute ago, Nate said:

hey, man...I'm an artist...I'm here to break the rules

did Beethoven follow the rules? Did Michelangelo follow the local ordinances against painting public ceilings?

the rules are there for guys like you who think they are guys like me, but guys like me, we follow our own rules

like no spitting on the carpet. That's a good rule.

except I made that rule to be broken, so now I'm headed out to rent a carpet cleaner

Whatever.  Still no score for you.

The nuns obviously didn't beat you enough.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, parodybot said:

How many potato points are you going to give him.  I think an Avagadro's number of potato points is apropos, no?

You have me confused with Jsharr.  He gives potatoe points, I'm the good looking one.  

Please don't make that mistake again.

• Like 3