Stuff go boom

Square Wheels

We have a doorbell downstairs.  We can't hear it upstairs so I put in a sensor inside the doorbell that will set off several others in the house.  It's activated by sound.

Apparently in the middle of the night there was a mass suicide in our kitchen.  It set off the doorbell.  The wife and I agreed it was probably just the cats playing and went back to sleep.

This is what I woke to a 3:30. :(

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I think the cats were innocent this time.  Silly plastic clips, looks like the two in the front let go.  I will be doing some clip replacement this weekend before we have more messes.

Oh yeah, I had that happen in the garage with brittle plastic mounts on those ClosetMaid wire shelves.  Dented the hood of the van and made a mell of a hess!  Kirby is the expert. :)

36 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I think the cats were innocent this time.  Silly plastic clips, looks like the two in the front let go.  I will be doing some clip replacement this weekend before we have more messes.

The old bicycle question......to clip or not to clip.  I knew this thread belonged in this forum.

• Heart 1