Hey...I didn't draw blood til after 3 PM

petitepedal

Where I work that would require a drug test and an incident investigation. Followed by a report on the incident, and recommendations on how to avoid future incidents.

I told my boss the other day that when I started working I was told to not be standing around with my hands in my pockets, but this company administration seems to be encouraging standing around with your hands in pockets, discussing how dangerous everything is, and we probably shouldn't do it, whatever "it" is.

I'm too old to look for a job, I sure hope we can out last the current administration.       

2 hours ago, Further said:

Where I work that would require a drug test and an incident investigation. Followed by a report on the incident, and recommendations on how to avoid future incidents.

I told my boss the other day that when I started working I was told to not be standing around with my hands in my pockets, but this company administration seems to be encouraging standing around with your hands in pockets, discussing how dangerous everything is, and we probably shouldn't do it, whatever "it" is.

I'm too old to look for a job, I sure hope we can out last the current administration.       

I have outlasted many local administrations in my job. :)

However the head corporate MFIC has some lasting power. :D