Home Depot Sucks

petitepedal

So they had  1 sample of the 5 or so I wanted...1

I asked if they had other options..."no we had a lot of people in this week"   WTF it is Saturday us working DIY folks will be coming in and you have about 10 samples of 30 different flooring options....I complained at customer service...and they told me to buy a box and return it...DUH...

Both Lowes and Menards either gave me a plank or cut me a sample....

3 hours ago, team scooter said:

We bought several different style flooring boxes, laid them all out at once and returned them with no problems. It actually gives you a better idea of what it looks like (larger area) in your place.  

We did the same when remodeling our kitchen.  We bought several sheets of various color & style of the wall tiles and then returned the ones we didn't like. It's a PITA and you have to upfront additional $$ but it does help to have a bigger patch of flooring or in our case tiles.

4 hours ago, petitepedal said:

So they had  1 sample of the 5 or so I wanted...1

I asked if they had other options..."no we had a lot of people in this week"   WTF it is Saturday us working DIY folks will be coming in and you have about 10 samples of 30 different flooring options....I complained at customer service...and they told me to buy a box and return it...DUH...

Both Lowes and Menards either gave me a plank or cut me a sample....

I like Lowes.