So...what is happening this fine Saturday night?

petitepedal

I'm chillaxin' on the couch. Went to camp, saw the got a shit ton of snow, realized I forgot the snowshoes, got sassy that I know how to use a snowthrower, finally got it going, busted my ass clearing the long driveway and around some outbuildings, tried not to get the truck stuck, stomped through knee-deep snow to put out food for the woodland creatures, packed up, headed home. So ya, now I'm trying to stay awake for a while to watch football.

• Heart 1

Ran to Home Depot, based on Petite's recommendation, for a cable connection wire and a audio wire to connect the TV sound to the tuner. Turns out the wall connection is not hooked up to the roof antenna so the cable wire is going back. Sound works great thru the speakers. Made some buffalo wings based on JSharrs recommendation. They turned out great. One thing I will do different next time is to cook bacon in the roasting pan before cooking the chicken. A little bacon fat will add flavor and keep the wings from sticking to the pan.

We had people look at the house yesterday and LAJ went into the hospital. I'll post more on that in another thread.