Sometimes having a dog is a pain in the ass.

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

6 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Nope, no history there. He's been ours since eight weeks.

Yeah, yeah.  That's wuss. ;)

Our largest cat (22-23lbs) is like that too, but in the several months before he was found roaming an auto parts lot as an older kitten, heaven knows what might have happened.

I was once replacing some wallpaper the cat had destroyed (about two weeks after I put it up:angry::angry:). I was angry about having to do it and it wasn't going well, at all. I ended up ripping off a piece of the border, throwing it out into the room and saying many bad things, at great volume.

He got up, went out in the hall and puked.

• Heart 3

7 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I was once replacing some wallpaper the cat had destroyed (about two weeks after I put it up:angry::angry:). I was angry about having to do it and it wasn't going well, at all. I ended up ripping off a piece of the border, throwing it out into the room and saying many bad things, at great volume.

He got up, went out in the hall and puked.

If I was doing that, the big one would have started, bolted from the room, and hid cowering somewhere, possibly puking from fear.

This past summer, we cleaned much of my basement office.  Turned out that was a safe and secure hiding place for him, and it caused the animal equivalent of a panic attack.  We had to get him meds for occasional use, he was so worked up he couldn't pee for like a day and a half and we were worried it'd back up to his kidneys and kill him.  Took the poor thing a week to get over it.

10 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

Yeah, yeah.  That's wuss.

Leaves the kitchen if there's going to be "sizzling", hides if the smoke alarm goes off and if you extend a tape measure in his direction, he'll run away, all butthurt, giving the "why do you hate me?" face.