FUCK

jsharr

I bleed green and gold, but I still feel bad for the 'Boys. I play fantasy football, so I'm interested in and aware of many more teams and players than just the Packers or their division. If I weren't such a Packer fan, I'd have been totally cheering on the 'Boys. I think Dak and Zeke really lit a fire under that team, and it was a lot of fun watching them this season. I do feel bad they lost, but I am breathing a sigh of relief the Packers are still in it.

Seriously, sorry Jsharr. I'm actually a little sad too.

7 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

:dontknow:  The Pats are still standing.  I think you meant the #2 down is finished swirling the bowl and has settled in it's final resting place.

I'm looking forward to the Steelers kickin' the Pats' asses. I'd like to say the Packers kickin' em, but the Steelers have first shot. The sooner the better!

Just now, smudge said:

I'm looking forward to the Steelers kickin' the Pats' asses. I'd like to say the Packers kickin' em, but the Steelers have first shot. The sooner the better!

Sadly this will not happen.  The Pats will let them score a couple of times, the same way you would let a small child win a few hands of Go Fish, then they will handily dispatch them the same the did with those silly Texans.

1 minute ago, dotman17 said:

jsharr likes to slam my Seahawks even in other media.  So I think it best to let him know that no ony did his Cowboys lose, they lost to the better team.

Well, yes, they did (thank goodness!). But I'm still a little sad. No more Dak and Zeke. But we still have to look at the ugly faces of Tom and Bill. GO STEELERS!!

3 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...if you are ever curious about why the Cheesheads are such devoted fans, take yourself to the town of Green Bay and spend a winter there.  

I've been to Green Bay more than once while a game was in progress and it's a pain in the butt. The route to my customer took me right down Lombardi ave past Lambeau Field, but they would close the road to trucks on game day, forcing a detour.

I clearly remember one of those instances. New Years day, 2012, Packers vs Lions. I had more fun than I cared to that day.

Following is the reason that will forever be in my memory banks.

http://hankstruckforum.com/htforum/index.php?topic=69401.0

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...if you are ever curious about why the Cheesheads are such devoted fans, take yourself to the town of Green Bay and spend a winter there.  

Several years ago, I flew into GB, parked at the HI in a chilly rainstorm. Came out the next AM, a front had come thru & dropped the temp about 40 degrees. My freakin' rental car was frozen to the damn parking lot.

• Heart 1