Providing some perspective on your teams NFL Playoff loss...

Nate

As a realistic Steelers fan....... first of all to the OP, my team didn't lose.  Coach Bill of the Pats said after the Texans game that if they didn't play better next week they would lose.  If the Steelers can't score a touchdown next week it will be there end.  Unlike the OP, I don't have my head up my butt and am hoping for a good game and believe the Pats are the better team - Any Given Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

As a realistic Steelers fan....... first of all to the OP, my team didn't lose.  Coach Bill of the Pats said after the Texans game that if they didn't play better next week they would lose.  If the Steelers can't score a touchdown next week it will be there end.  Unlike the OP, I don't have my head up my butt and am hoping for a good game and believe the Pats are the better team - Any Given Sunday.

Since you're only 853 miles away, wanna swing by on Sunday and watch the game?

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

blow it out your wazoo

you said we didn't have a chance and we showed you that we rule and you drool :nodhead:

3 minutes ago, Caretaker said:

I'm a non-American and I come from the great state of Indifference (Indf).

yes, we knocked your guys out of the playoffs in the first round

it was a tough game. We kept playing tough defense, but your guys just didn't give a shit

and then we kept on scoring in the second half, and it was like you just didn't care

at the end we were practically begging you to just kick a field goal and it was like your guys couldn't even hear us