Not A Big LA Fan But I Really Like The POV Taken By TJ and Craddock

ChrisL

Meh,never was a Lance hater. I mean look at the idols we have nowadays. Movies about "great" musicians blah blah blah. Most of them were out drugging it up and ruining lives as well. 

Look at Jimmy Superfly Snuka, he killed his girlfriend and got away with it still an idol to many.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

Meh,never was a Lance hater. I mean look at the idols we have nowadays. Movies about "great" musicians blah blah blah. Most of them were out drugging it up and ruining lives as well. 

Look at Jimmy Superfly Snuka, he killed his girlfriend and got away with it still an idol to many.

Oh man Superfly was my favorite wrestler back in the day?!?!!?  I heard he died but didn't know that....   In one bar fight that I wasn't actually breaking up one of my buddies was getting worked by two dudes.  I got up on a bar stool and did a Superfly into the three of them.  My buddy got up and ran and the two dudes ended up beating my ass instead!?!?!?  Anyway I was quiet proud of my move!  

I think the bigger point on LA is why do we vilify him but not Hincapie, Van de Velde, Frankie and all of the other American dopers....  They can ride Hincapies Gran Fondo but can't do a training ride with Lance? That's the part I don't agree with.