Monkey

Airehead

26 minutes ago, dennis said:

I made it. It was touch and go getting over the pass. Snow covered roads, a 2003 Civic loaded to the gills, 3 bikes on the back. I was down to third gear chugging up the mountains and down the other side.

No arrowhead this year. Maybe a race in the mountains.

Party on Wayne!

Monkey, is it really you?!?!?  Hey man glad to see you poke your head in.   The old place really became boring after you and some of the others dropped off.  Hope to see you around here some more. 

38 minutes ago, dennis said:

I made it. It was touch and go getting over the pass. Snow covered roads, a 2003 Civic loaded to the gills, 3 bikes on the back. I was down to third gear chugging up the mountains and down the other side.

No arrowhead this year. Maybe a race in the mountains.

Party on Wayne!

I am so glad to hear that you made it.  I was worried in that mother hen kind of way.  Let me know if you need anything including a listening ear.

2 minutes ago, dennis said:

I could use a couch. I ordered one, but it's stuck in a warehouse somewhere. It's been 2 weeks of sitting on the floor.

Kzoo's Tip of the Day:  Go to Lowes or HD or wherever and buy a $2.50 5 gal bucket until the couch arrives.  Turn it over - BAM a seat.  You're welcome.