Holy shite we have socks!

Wilbur

I am jsharr, parodybot, wonder woman, steve martin, slavoljub, notjsharr.  I have changed the names on some of them so many times I am not sure who is who.  I have asked the powers that be to kill them, or at least given permission to kill them, but to this date, they have all survived the purges.

20 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I am jsharr, parodybot, wonder woman, steve martin, slavoljub, notjsharr.  I have changed the names on some of them so many times I am not sure who is who.  I have asked the powers that be to kill them, or at least given permission to kill them, but to this date, they have all survived the purges.

Welcome jsharr.

• Heart 2

I had a sock once.  The Evil Forum Commander slammed the ban hammer down on him once in error when he was mad at Nate.  He was pissed at Nate and took out a few innocents as well.  My none sock account got caught up in the IP wash.  You never even missed me.

3 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...first, they came for Nate and Bosox, and I said nothing.  For I was not a __________.  Then they came for the socks and I said nothing. for I was not a sock.  :(  Then they cam for Jsharr and we all cheered.  For we do not like Jsharr.

FIFY

• Heart 1