Cross Stitch Day 2 - Please Don't Laugh

Kzoo

The group has these strange terms that are used.  In addition to learning proper form, I am also learning their little vocabulary.  Blendedstitch, batchstitch, ecru are the terms I learned today.   I am not doing their blendedstitch yet, because I am just starting at ground zero.  They are modifying the backstitch for me, so I don't get hurt or discouraged. The trainer I am working with is really nice.  She is my age and she understands how intimidating this place can be for new comers.  

When I walked in this morning, the elevator music was already humming at 5:45 AM.  I was happy with the music choices, which was cool. 

I go back on Wednesday.  I guess Wed will be blendedstitch, daisy stitch and ????

• Like 4

Just now, Kzoo said:

The group has these strange terms that are used.  In addition to learning proper form, I am also learning their little vocabulary.  Blendedstitch, batchstitch, ecru are the terms I learned today.   I am not doing their blendedstitch yet, because I am just starting at ground zero.  They are modifying the backstitch for me, so I don't get hurt or discouraged. The trainer I am working with is really nice.  She is my age and she understands how intimidating this place can be for new comers.  

When I walked in this morning, the elevator music was already humming at 5:45 AM.  I was happy with the music choices, which was cool. 

I go back on Wednesday.  I guess Wed will be blendedstitch, daisy stitch and ????

:angry:  You do know that I am getting stronger, right?  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

13.785!!!!!  Amazing!

(((((13.785/17 - today's date)*12 number of months in a year)/24 hours in a day)*25 the value of a quarter in pennies) * 0.98 the factor for PEEF or Parody Equilibrium Extraction FUD) = 9.93

Next time please finish the formula. 

9 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

(((((13.785/17 - today's date)*12 number of months in a year)/24 hours in a day)*25 the value of a quarter in pennies) * 0.98 the factor for PEEF or Parody Equilibrium Extraction FUD) = 9.93

Next time please finish the formula. 

Image result for funny cross stitch math

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

You have my permission to kick his ass.  Please post video.

She's just angry because she's still slow.  You can't fix ugly and you can't teach speed.  I got them both!

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

olderfasterbike2_greeting_card.jpg?width

You're missing the point.  It has to do with her being able to out run me.  She could beat the crap out of me if she caught me but that ain't ever happen'n.

28 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Yeah, maybe with running, but you have to go home at some point in time.

Oh, good point.  And I know darn well WoKzoo would do nothing to protect me.

• Like 2