RandomGuy tells us more about your departure from Colorado

Dottleshead

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Colorado pulled me into its intestines, where I caused massive bacteria overgrowth.  I was then jettisoned from CO's bunghole with force and gusto, and landed on the east coast where bacterial overgrowth is a way of life.  My bacteria is unnoticed here.

I hear you have been wearing your tutu and riding the subway barefoot.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Colorado pulled me into its intestines, where I caused massive bacteria overgrowth.  I was then jettisoned from CO's bunghole with force and gusto, and landed on the east coast where bacterial overgrowth is a way of life.  My bacteria is unnoticed here.

But tell us -- was it a propulsion that jettisoned you away from the state -- a big fart -- or was it the allure of the big city and it's stench?

Just now, dotman17 said:

But tell us -- was it a propulsion that jettisoned you away from the state -- a big fart -- or was it the allure of the big city and it's stench?

There was a stench here that used unawareness to disrupt lives, plans (lunch and dinner), and caused me to return.

Just now, Randomguy said:

I thought you were off that.

True.  I probably should have said when you when they were handing out programs at the stadium, I was girl watching... but then I'd be in trouble with my wife.  Look RG, I was just trying to be clever.  You caught me.  Cut me some slack.  Why are you so mean??  Is this the real reason why you went back to east coast??

3 hours ago, dotman17 said:

Was it the Rocky mountain highs getting you down or perhaps the Rocky mountain oysters that pushed you out??  Surely not the snow bunnies.

From what I can tell in his posts about the subject, I think he moved back to NYC so he could rekindle the lost magic with his sex starved wife, and become a family once again.

Did I get that right, RG?

37 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

Did I get that right, RG?

Pretty close, except for all of it.  I came back so that RO will have a fighting chance at normalcy, if you can believe that.  She needs a calm, non-anxious presence in her life, which is ironic, because I am so damn worried about stuff at the moment.  I am calm around RO, though.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Pretty close, except for all of it.  I came back so that RO will have a fighting chance at normalcy, if you can believe that.  She needs a calm, non-anxious presence in her life, which is ironic, because I am so damn worried about stuff at the moment.  I am calm around RO, though.

You seem like a good dad.

Have you ever thought of adopting Couch?

• Heart 3