Is this a safe topic?

Square Wheels

8 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

@Square Wheelsthis thread now needs to be moved to the political forum.   I've heard enough from both of those buffoons.

@Nate and @Goat Geddah, that is. Who did you think I was talking about?  

Yeah, that'd show the world!  Enough of screwing around.  This is some serious shit right here, this internet forum.  

I can't believe I used a pic of a former president's wife to communicate an emotion.  I should probably voluntarily sit in the corner for 30 days.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

Yeah, that'd show the world!  Enough of screwing around.  This is some serious shit right here, this internet forum.  

I can't believe I used a pic of a former president's wife to communicate an emotion.  I should probably voluntarily sit in the corner for 30 days.

I think 30 minutes is enough. We don't take anyone too serious here.

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, Nate said:

If an image of the President of these United States of America offends you , then it is YOU that has the problem, not America and definitely not me.

I have a chrome extension that replaces any picture of trump with a photo of a tasty hamburger, so I don't see trump pictures at all.  Yay!

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have a chrome extension that replaces any picture of trump with a photo of a tasty hamburger, so I don't see trump pictures at all.  Yay!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/make-trump-burger-again/laphclamlodlnkaicijbcflfmhpebnno?hl=en

1 hour ago, Nate said:

If an image of the President of these United States of America offends you , then it is YOU that has the problem, not America and definitely not me.

...don't rush it. Still 48 hours to go.  Giant Meteor (who was robbed in the primaries by a totally rigged system,:angry:) might save us.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...don't rush it. Still 48 hours to go.  Giant Meteor (who was robbed in the primaries by a totally rigged system,:angry:) might save us.

By the way, Obama had a news conference today...continuation of his self-congratulations tour.  Like you said, only 48 hours....