Got a promotion today...

KrAzY

You got a promotion?  Think 'bout it....  That's just Krazy!

Congratulations.  I suppose this means you're staying in Texas for a while.  

I heard a stat the other day the Michigan has the largest positive net increase in population growth of all the Great Lake Region States in the last 5 years.  Thanks for helping!

6 hours ago, Chris... said:

What were you doing before the promotion

I first stared in produce, and when I came to Texas I just rang people up at the register.  This is a more fitting job for me with my ocd and adhd. I'm constantlymoving around and not standing or being in one spot for long amounts of time.. I tended to totally zone out or try ed to push people across the breaking point to see how far I can push getting in trouble.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

But just think....... now you get a great discount on a organically grown, free-range, gluten free orange.  Can you make us a sign for that?

Oh.. are you talking about the Non GMO Free range Organic Vegan Gluten Free Paleo oranges?

Now which orange do you want? Cara cara, navel, large, local, blood orange? We only carry about 7 different oranges that meet the requirements 

7 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Oh.. are you talking about the Non GMO Free range Organic Vegan Gluten Free Paleo oranges?

Now which orange do you want? Cara cara, navel, large, local, blood orange? We only carry about 7 different oranges that meet the requirements 

Yes and now I have a headache.

• Heart 1