Cross stitch Day 3

Kzoo

I went yesterday.  My stitching time is really early in the morning.  This is the only way I can really fit it in my life.  It is very difficult for some of us to fit in time for their pursuits, if they work full time.  I struggle with this balance of time.  

Anyway, yesterday was much more instruction than stitching.  She spent a lot of time with instruction, and we ran out of time.  I didn't really get in the stitching that she had planned for me.  At 6:30, I said I have to go.  I told her that I work at 8 am, but she somehow missed the fact that I can only afford one hour.  I felt rushed and it was stressful.

So, not a great day 3.  Instruction was good, but I had hoped for a harder stitch.  Tomorrow is day 4 and I really hope that it brings some new stitching techniques.  

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I'm glad you have a hobby that suits you.   :)

It's stressful but I'm enjoying it.  I wish the instructor would be a little more sympathetic to my schedule needs.

Someday I hope to be able to do this.  In the mean time if you have any little framed wall hangings you'd like me to do please let me know.

parisofmydreamslarge_LRG.jpg

1 minute ago, Nate said:

well, my guys at Parody Metrics played this one strait.

I told them kzoo usually just pisses me off, but they said the numbers worked out to 9.8 with a error margin of .05 either way:dontknow:

I tried playing up to Kzoo to get higher readings on my parodies, too.  It doesn't usually work.  He loves him some jsharr.   :(

Just now, Road Runner said:

I tried playing up to Kzoo to get higher readings on my parodies, too.  It doesn't usually work.  He loves him some jsharr.   :(

that's why my guys at Parody Metrics are so good. they don't play favorites