The story of my epidural

Road Runner

11:40 - Arrived at doctor's office for 12:00 PM appointment.

01:10 - Doctor finally saw me and gave me the shot

01:30 - Left doctor's office

Results - No difference in my pain.  Doctor says it may take awhile.  I will reserve judgement, but I'm a little pessimistic at this point.  It was a nice day for a drive, anyway.  :)

I got a steroid shot for tennis elbow, right into the tendon. Doc said I'd prolly get e "steroid flush" in about an hour, then it would slowly get better   HOLY MOTHER OF HERA it hurt like hell. Then it got better. 

Yours has to seep in & be absorbed into the affected area. It might take a while.

Good luck. 

• Heart 2

11 minutes ago, 2Far said:

I got a steroid shot for tennis elbow, right into the tendon. Doc said I'd prolly get e "steroid flush" in about an hour, then it would slowly get better   HOLY MOTHER OF HERA it hurt like hell. Then it got better. 

Yours has to seep in & be absorbed into the affected area. It might take a while.

Good luck. 

Thanks. I appreciate your post, 2Far.  Seriously.  

8 hours ago, Road Runner said:

11:40 - Arrived at doctor's office for 12:00 PM appointment.

01:10 - Doctor finally saw me and gave me the shot

01:30 - Left doctor's office

Results - No difference in my pain.  Doctor says it may take awhile.  I will reserve judgement, but I'm a little pessimistic at this point.  It was a nice day for a drive, anyway.  :)

My wife had the procedure three times.  Her back pain decreased with each and she considers it a success.  Hope yours works for you RR. Give it time. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

My wife had the procedure three times.  Her back pain decreased with each and she considers it a success.  Hope yours works for you RR. Give it time. 

We are preparing at work to start offering this procedure. We will be scheduling each patient for three injection appointments. Three seems to be the norm.

Good luck RR. 

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Thanks.  Personal experiences such as this are very helpful to me.  My mother had it done about 15 years ago and she claimed it didn't help her.  I guess I have been a little negative because of that.  Positive experiences are great to hear!  :)

1 hour ago, smudge said:

We are preparing at work to start offering this procedure. We will be scheduling each patient for three injection appointments. Three seems to be the norm.

Good luck RR. 

don't you work at a Brake and Muffler shop? :huh:

12 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Are you using the proper reach around technique?  If so that's probably why you can't feel his back.

It is the one you taught me, so I think so?  Perhaps I need a refresher course or you need to cut back on the chloroform so I can remember more.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

It is the one you taught me, so I think so?  Perhaps I need a refresher course or you need to cut back on the chloroform so I can remember more.

most fucked up post of the day! :D

• Heart 1