What is Worse

ChrisL

Opening the fridge, seeing the container of left over Chinese food, opening it to find there is a piece of onion and some broth in the bottom or opening the fridge and finding no containers at all?   I swear my kids get this from my MIL, just finish the freaking thing and throw the container away.  Nobody's going to eat a piece of onion and slurp some broth out of the bottom of the container...  Such a freaking let down. :angry:

Just now, 2Far said:

You make it sound like it's the first time it's ever happened. Why are you surprised?

I guess I get let down every time...  I'm not a big juice or milk drinker but he does that to my wife all the time. Leaves a couple of drops in the container.  Just finish the damn thing...  Freaking teenage son eats us out of house and home.    

Just now, 2Far said:

:D I found it cheaper to drop him off at the local buffet. 

The mom of my future SIL bought my son a $50 gift card for Taco Bell for Christmas. He blew through that thing in like 2 weeks!  We don't do many buffets but yeah he could do some damage. 

I hate that!

Reminds me of when Gina and I went to NM on vacation. We decided to take her mother along so she could see her siblings. Stopped at a place with killer burritos. Her mom cut hers in half and said she was going to give it to me as she didn't think she could eat it all. Heck I ate mine no problem, delicious burrito with chicharon. I was nearly done when she said she would eat a little bit more. Couple minutes later, she just swallowed the rest of it. :angry:

I think that was the first time I ever called Gina's mom a bad name! :D

• Heart 1