Bid on flooring...

petitepedal

One guy told me $4000 for install..not sure if that included the shoe base or not...

Former maintenance guy coming in at $3850  plus $565 to paint all the trim....

I will ask the other flooring guy to come with a bid....  The product is about $2500   

At these prices I could just go with a flooring company :wacko:

15 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I don't know where they are coming up with these prices but if you watch them install it you are going to be pizzed that you didn't do it yourself and save thousands of dollars. Watch them.

Or at least look for a reasonably priced handyman.  That product doesn't require a flooring pro. 

• Heart 2

My son is a pastor and worship leader at a large church. College education, never showed any interest in working on projects. He didn't like the old carpet in the house he bought so he installed this vinyl plank flooring in his whole house one week. He never asked me for help or advise. It turned out looking really nice.  

IMG_0255.PNG

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My son is a pastor and worship leader at a large church. College education, never showed any interest in working on projects. He didn't like the old carpet in the house he bought so he installed this vinyl plank flooring in his whole house one week. He never asked me for help or advise. It turned out looking really nice.  

IMG_0255.PNG

I'm not too sure, I see a gap on the flooring.

• Heart 2