Bike rack update

Dirtyhip

in my old neighborhood in Houston, we had racks like that at our high school. Not bolted down, I mean

...so somebody drove up in a pickup and lifted the rack full of bicycles into the bed and took off :o

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Nate said:

in my old neighborhood in Houston, we had racks like that at our high school. Not bolted down, I mean

...so somebody drove up in a pickup and lifted the rack full of bicycles into the bed and took off :o

I am not too worried about that.  It is way too heavy and cumbersome to lift with bikes and take off. Also, way too visible.

Luckily, there is very little theft here. I have forgotten to lock my bike on several occasions, and every one of those events ended up just fine.

There are some of my bikes that I do not leave outdoors.  I hold them closely.  The seek is very low end.  It doesn't even look nice to a passerby.  My new bike is more snazzy, but I have insurance.  Whatever.

10 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I guess this will be my last post about it.  I thought it was a funny topic. :mellow:

He has his panties in a wad because it's National No Parody day.  He's just trying to make you feel bad too.

Did you know if you say bike rack fast it sounds like bi-crack.  Do you know @petitepedal, she talks a lot about cracks.

• Heart 1

26 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I guess this will be my last post about it.  I thought it was a funny topic. :mellow:

don't listen to that moran

these bike rack posts with pictures and everything have been awesome! :nodhead:

• Heart 2

34 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Don't let haters like @Kzoo bring you down.  Only bigger jerk on this forum is @jsharr who acts all high and mighty because he has a few sock puppets who he forces to post crappy parodies all day.  I have an application in at McDonald's.  I hear they are going to start using robots to replace high school dropouts if they have to start paying them a living wage.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

As I yanked over the rack this morning I thought "OOOH, thread topic on the bike rack drama."

Can't wait for tomorrow's installment of "The Epic Adventures with the Bike Rack"

Tomorrow's chapter - Why I had to move it back to where it was on Wednesday.

• Heart 1