Good morning

Dirtyhip

Damn, it is early.

What is on the agenda today?

Mine is ride to the gym, workout, ride home, ride to the massage therapist, ride to work, work 6 hours and then home to make crustless quiche with mushrooms and spinach.  I have never made quiche before.  Hope I don't mess it up.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, bikeman564™ said:

Wish I was going to my massage therapist :) 

Me too. My massage therapist called me the day before my appointment and told me she tore her ACL and wouldn't be able to do massages for awhile. I called someone else and made an appointment for next week.      I went to the gym this morning and swam laps, one hour spin class and then a mile and a half into my run I had to use the restroom. I hope that doesn't happen during the triathlon.:angry:

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I went to the gym this morning and swam laps, one hour spin class and then a mile and a half into my run I had to use the restroom. I hope that doesn't happen during the triathlon.:angry:

I have had that happen on my morning run workouts.  glad the route is just 3 loops near our house.

Been busy since 3:00am, 1 single, 1 set of twins, and 1 set of triples were born and moved to the barn.  Another ewe appears to be getting ready, and she will have more than one.  Starting to cool down, so I was glad to get her moved to the barn before she lambs. Currently, 10F with wind chill of -4F with a ENE wind.

• Heart 2

I had an early morning call today, so I went to sleep early.  At least until my Mom called me to tell me that the Patriots had won and I should turn on the tv if I wanted to see the award presentation. :wacko: