Todsy, Cheeseairwick is supposed to cut back on bad food

Dirtyhip

34 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I believe we're leaning toward rescheduling this start-up and rollout. 

Wilbur is cruel. Do you people need any other evidence?   :angry:

You can put the meanies on ignore.  I have one person on ignore, and it has helped my happiness around here.

You should start right now.  Superbowl is done.  There is no time like the present.  Give me 6 weeks of dedication.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I can help you with menu planning.  Good food is delicious.  Your tastes will change.  I promise.  

I like this idea.  May I have 1 more bad day?  I still have a lot of chocolate left from last night and there's a fresh bowl of Jello chocolate pudding in the fridge. 

I promise to be good tomorrow.  

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I like this idea.  May I have 1 more bad day?  I still have a lot of chocolate left from last night and there's a fresh bowl of Jello chocolate pudding in the fridge. 

You aren't the kale and quinoa type.  Hell, they don't even sell that at Piggly Wiggly.  Add sugar to your grits and smile. :) 

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I will give you one day.  ONE! 

Seriously though, if you keep eating all that sugar you are going to become diabetic if you are not more careful. It is going to kill you.

Men should only be getting 37.5 grams of sugar per day.  That is 9 tsp of sugar.  This is total sugar, including fruit, etc.  Some healthy foods carry sugar. Like, carrots, onions, potatoes, etc.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

You aren't the kale and quinoa type.  Hell, they don't even sell that at Piggly Wiggly.  Add sugar to your grits and smile. :) 

I will not try to get him to eat like I do. Baby steps. I want to wean him off.  He will be allowed to have a little sweets.  Then, slowly phase it out.

• Heart 2