Weekend Plans? Total Winter Meltdown

petitepedal

60 degrees tomorrow...I should take the whole day off but the internet was down most of the day...and I should order some stuff...So I might work half...I need to look for a window blind....and I need to empty my dining room closet...touch up the paint...and try to make a bit more room in here...Floor should arrive about noon on Saturday....I have people painting woodwork on Monday...not sure about flooring...maybe some of it will happen on Tuesday...but they are scheduled to install as contractors for a company...hope it get done before next weekend....I am so ready for this to be done!!

I do plan to watch some cooking shows on Saturday...and maybe get to the gym this weekend!!

I play that concert at Shippensburg this Sunday. I'm practicing tonight and tomorrow night, I'm going for a ride Saturday and practicing for a few hour when I get back.

Dan gave me Sunday off from choir and Father let me give the folks the week off in RCIA, so I'm going to spend Sunday getting ready to play and then leave for Ship around 1:00

its an hour drive, and then my part of the program with Chris is at the end, so I'm going to have to be ready to play cold. So I'll play all morning, get there an hour early and play some beforehand and then just be ready to play

I haven't thought about anything after that

• Heart 1

Wo46 and I have the day off so we are going to go indoor rock climbing followed up with indoor motorcycle racing.

I originally took the day off so I could go racing but I was late getting my race entry in and the class was full. Who knew that the race was going to sell out so fast.  I went to sign up two months ago and got put on a waiting list with no chance of ever racing.

13 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Wo46 and I have the day off so we are going to go indoor rock climbing followed up with indoor motorcycle racing.

I originally took the day off so I could go racing but I was late getting my race entry in and the class was full. Who knew that the race was going to sell out so fast.  I went to sign up two months ago and got put on a waiting list with no chance of ever racing.

Damnit! But it sounds like you've salvaged the day quite nicely.

• Heart 1

The warm gets here Saturday.  So does racing (what did I tell you about the first sign of spring).  The NASCAR season starts today with first practice at Daytona for Saturday nights clash with pole qualifying on Sunday etc etc etc leading up to the Daytona 500 a week from Sunday.

In the meantime I may take the bike off the trainer and venture outside to watch the white stuff melt.  First the ice that is my driveway has to go away.

Wait.  This morning's weather is showing a 44 high on Saturday............where's the 60's?

I am trying to get a dog out of a bad situation and into a safe foster home.  Dog is in Genesee, PA near Wellsville, NY. (so nowhereville) I have a foster home in eastern PA so need to get her down the thru-way.  Cant foster her here right now--- too many young male Airedales.