Favorite Sweat Hog Scene

Mr. Beanz

Just finished season 2 of the 4 season collection. Such a corny program but this is probably my favorite scene so far. Vinnie Barbarino after losing his head Sweat Hog title was just put down by Arnold Horshack and explains why he couldn't counter ha ha! 

I thought this series was going to be real funny. So I was 12 when it came out and now that I watch it, it's actually a pretty stupid show. What was I thinking at 12? :lol:

I thought the same thing. I remember really liking this show. I thought it would be really funny, like how I remembered....but you know, maybe the fact that I honestly can't answer your question should have told me something!

I really can't remember very many scenes. I remember the characters and the general set-up...but Travolta did that "what...where.....when....who...." stuff in a lot of episodes (didn't he?)

• Heart 1

What? :dontknow: :lol:

Yeah, some lines are funny but overall the series is very corny, At the beginning of each episode as well at every end, Kotter tells a joke to his wife. Man, terrible jokes. Gina comments every time, "how could have this guy been a stand up comic?". :whistle:

3 hours ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

Pretty sweet deal for John Revolting how he got rich from "up your nose with a rubber hose", and "What?". :D

Funny too because a lot of the movements he does in the show are the same moves he uses in his dance movies.  I  never knew that till I started watching the series, then i recognized them from the movies. :D

• Heart 1

I remember when the goody goody girl (Judy?) was indignantly shouting "they're not following the ru-ules"  - maybe during a debate between the Sweat Hog and the good students.   I still repeat that line from time to time.

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Kirby said:

I remember when the goody goody girl (Judy?) was indignantly shouting "they're not following the ru-ules"  - maybe during a debate between the Sweat Hog and the good students.   I still repeat that line from time to time.

Yes, it was a debate. ;)

All these years I remember "Hello, how are ya!?". but Arnold. Sometimes I even hate myself for having the line stuck in my head! :lol:

• Heart 2