I texted Airwick

jsharr

I texted @AirwickWithCheese hand drawn pictures of a turtle and of an ice cream sandwich.  I crafted them using a sharpie and a post it notes.  In the past, he has been unable to resist my hand drawn notes of pandas and such not.  I hope that this works to lure him back in.  

This is our last chance 

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I texted @AirwickWithCheese hand drawn pictures of a turtle and of an ice cream sandwich.  I crafted them using a sharpie and a post it notes.  In the past, he has been unable to resist my hand drawn notes of pandas and such not.  I hope that this works to lure him back in.  

This is our last chance 

I just sent him a text telling him about a documentary.  :cheerleader:

• Heart 3

I have been unable to jump on the wringing my hands oh how can we get airwick back bandwagon because I have no idea what airwick is.  I used to think it was female, then decided it must at least be genetically male. Definitely has  a strong feminine side. I have never seen a photo of  airwick and don't know age or if ever married, ever had kids? It is too mysterious for me. I know it has a strange fascination with casement windows and old photos of women. It has on occasion made statements I agree with but I prefer someone who what you see is what you get.  I have a good idea what to expect if I were to meet Beanz, Ralph, RG, Airhead, DH. Etc. I have no clue about airwick.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I have been unable to jump on the wringing my hands oh how can we get airwick back bandwagon because I have no idea what airwick is.  I used to think it was female, then decided it must at least be genetically male. Definitely has  a strong feminine side. I have never seen a photo of  airwick and don't know age or if ever married, ever had kids? It is too mysterious for me. I know it has a strange fascination with casement windows and old photos of women. It has on occasion made statements I agree with but I prefer someone who what you see is what you get.  I have a good idea what to expect if I were to meet Beanz, Ralph, RG, Airhead, DH. Etc. I have no clue about airwick.

I noticed that you did not say you had a good idea what to expect if you ever met me. Thank you

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I noticed that you did not say you had a good idea what to expect if you ever met me. Thank you

Lol, I couldn't list everyone but have a pretty good idea. I have seen pictures of you, you are very active in scouting, you will pray rather than send vibes (whatever they are). I believe you really do live in Texas (I would not put money on if airwick really does live in Greenville.)

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Sorry Wilbur. You expressed disdain for Alison Krauss so I am done with you. :)

Tell RR and Kirby I said hello.  :wub:  (not in that order)

Making marvelous progress on my cherry scented Clorox.    :nodhead:

You really should learn to appreciate Neil ,Cheese.  That Southern man stuff was forgiven.  Besides, he is just a dumb hick. :)

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Tell RR and Kirby I said hello.  :wub:  (not in that order)

Why not tell me yourself?  :nodhead:  I assumed you needed some quiet time to recover from the sad David Cassidy news.  I share your pain  :(

• Heart 2

23 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Why not tell me yourself?  :nodhead:  I assumed you needed some quiet time to recover from the sad David Cassidy news.  I share your pain  :(

Hi Kirby.   :foryou:

David having dementia is very sad. I feel for him and it also makes me aware, yet again, just how short and precious like can be. 

This is another reason this needs to be your year to visit Greenville with the Aireheads in their multimillion jet.    :nodhead:

I will provide the ice cream sandwiches and lecture on casement windows.   :wub:

You can ride with me in the cabriolet to get the red geraniums at Lowes for the flower boxes. 

Here's David's best song.    

And this is for my friend RR.  :)

• Heart 1

• 4 years later...
On 2/24/2017 at 2:40 PM, KrAzY said:

I would have texted him about never sending me sweet tea like he promised, but I don't have his number for a good reason! 

:facepalm:

Wow, I was given enough chances on Kaplansky, yes?   Ok, tomorrow she gets her chance. Change is hard for me.  

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Many times. Pretty sure I owe that one to you. She's terrific.  

I celebrate her entire catalog of city songs.  Lake Charles is awesome.  And Crescent City did well for Emmylou.  As did Sweet Old World.

Shirley you know that Maggie named her dog Emmylou. :)

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Bumping all the threads with Kaplansky in them. Strangely, Cheese is featured in them all. :D  This one has a great oration from longjohn on the nature of Cheese. :D

I know a lot more about him now. He still has his mysterious side but I like the part I can see. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, KrAzY said:

I'm still waiting on my sweet tea.. about 4 years over due now! 

Honestly, closer to 8.   :(

I'm with Petite, dredging threads is a sin. The weird thing is up until around the time I promised the Beacon tea I drove by it at least once a week. Haven't been near it in at least 7 years. 

I will rectify this.   :unsure:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Honestly, closer to 8.   :(

I'm with Petite, dredging threads is a sin. The weird thing is up until around the time I promised the Beacon tea I drove by it at least once a week. Haven't been near it in at least 7 years. 

I will rectify this.   :unsure:

Yah... I'm not a gooder counter fer sure! 

• Hugs 1