Well, there goes my diet

Randomguy

The very best ice cream place in the world announced today that they had my very favorite flavor that they make after not having it for 5 months or so.  Then they sold out, in a few hours.  The wife called anyway, and it turned out that they had just made another 3 gallons of it.  I bought the 3 gallon container, going to pick it up in a couple of hours.

http://www.amplehills.com/flavors.php

• Heart 1

Read what a serving size is and try to stick with it.  It will be amazingly small, especially if you are honest in measuring it.

I am from Ohio, one container is one serving, no matter the size of the container.  It is like pizza that way, one pizza is one serving.  If there are two people there, the pizza is now two servings. Ideally, though, one pizza is a serving, no matter how large the pizza is.

• Heart 1

Oh man!  That is a lot!

Yeah, well worth it!  Plus, I save $66 vs. buying by the pint ($9/pint).  It is just an infrequent flavor that I like a lot, and just didn't want to get shut out of.  Kind of ridiculous, really, but what the hell.  You are close enough to come have some, btw.

The wife bought it for me, so that was cool, too!

• Heart 1

Yeah, well worth it!  Plus, I save $66 vs. buying by the pint ($9/pint).  It is just an infrequent flavor that I like a lot, and just didn't want to get shut out of.  Kind of ridiculous, really, but what the hell.  You are close enough to come have some, btw.

The wife bought it for me, so that was cool, too!

Sounds like you have an excellent wife.    :D

That's kind of a funny coincidence, actually.  I recently had a guy who was working on my HVAC give me a tip for keeping various opened and partially used container products, such as paints and sealers, fresh.  It was the same idea.  He said to lay plastic wrap down over the exposed product before putting the lid back on and that the product would stay useable much longer that way.  It works!