So is there anyone here who is keeping Cheese's memory alive?

Ralphie

No.  I seem to be the only one who recognizes the greatness that we were blessed with for so long.  :(

I think the forum should have a separate wing where you could go and honor the king and bask in the beauty of his slightly off kilter mind.  We could post Cheese type pics and talk about casement windows and past celebrities.   :nodhead:

• Heart 1

Just now, Prophet Zacharia said:

Did Cheese die?

And RG's getting divorced? Is there a thread that discussed THAT, other than him wondering how to now style his pubic hair?

Cheese has left the forum and may not return.  RG has discussed his relationship with RW on many occasions.  Not sure if there is a single thread that thoroughly discusses it.   

15 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I had to delay my trip to NYC so RG wouldn't have time to meet me at Grants Tomb with RO.  That would have damaged my relationship with Cheese for sure.  

How come we have had no report on the meet-up?  Pics?  Or did I miss it?   :scratchhead:

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

How come we have had no report on the meet-up?  Pics?  Or did I miss it?   :scratchhead:

It was uneventful.  A short meeting to reaffirm our affection for Cheese.  RG felt very uncomfortable meeting on the Jersey side.  He even broke out in a rash.  

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Cheese has left the forum and may not return.  RG has discussed his relationship with RW on many occasions.  Not sure if there is a single thread that thoroughly discusses it.   

Was there a thread on this, or are we basing it on his increasingly sporadic appearances?

7 hours ago, Wilbur said:

It was uneventful.  A short meeting to reaffirm our affection for Cheese.  RG felt very uncomfortable meeting on the Jersey side.  He even broke out in a rash.  

You came to NY area?  :angry:

• Heart 2

21 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Did Cheese die?

And RG's getting divorced? Is there a thread that discussed THAT, other than him wondering how to now style his pubic hair?

I am too complainy to paint an accurate picture in thread form, so I never started any single thread about it.  There are a few here that knew how things were going before I officially sprung the news to feRW and the forum in general (in dribs and drabs). It would fill several threads if I ever really got going, so I spared the forum the angsty angst stuck in the angst lobe of my brain.  

• Heart 1

21 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Did Cheese die?

I am sure he is undead, he takes many unannounced breaks from the forum to consider larger ideas and consult with world leaders. 

I fully expect him to be back.  I wouldn't be so calm about it if I thought he left for good.  

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I am sure he is undead, he takes many unannounced breaks from the forum to consider larger ideas and consult with world leaders. 

I fully expect him to be back.  I wouldn't be so calm about it if I thought he left for good.  

Maybe he has secretly been called to the Trump administration!

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I am too complainy to paint an accurate picture in thread form, so I never started any single thread about it.  There are a few here that knew how things were going before I officially sprung the news to feRW and the forum in general (in dribs and drabs). It would fill several threads if I ever really got going, so I spared the forum the angsty angst stuck in the angst lobe of my brain.  

Sorry to hear it. I'm sure it was the right thing for you, but it sucks that it came to that.

31 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

The backyard can easily handle that.  I recommend a tent with a dance floor.

Here are pics from our wedding, in our backyard.  Sadly we didn't have a bouncy house.

Sold!  We'll be there. :)  SW Forum and Wedding Chapel. :)  We could have a bike theme so we get the tax write-off. :)

• Heart 2

4 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Sorry to hear it. I'm sure it was the right thing for you, but it sucks that it came to that.

It does suck.  I have said it before that everyone has good traits and bad traits and most of our lives are lived in the in-between zone.  FeRW doesn't really have much in the in-between zone, so you are confronted with one or the other, and mostly it has been the other that you don't want.  It is what it is.