I have to go out and cut my grass.

Road Runner

I don't really worry much with it. I have geese that eat grass, and I don't really try and grow a yard per se. I let anything that can get a hold grow and luckily, it is all very low growing weeds that apparently don't taste good to geese that dominates the mowable part of the property this year. I haven't mowed since late August and I really don't need to do it this week either

the rest of the place is a lake and some woods

I don't rake leaves either

I live in the woods, there' really not much point

I don't really worry much with it. I have geese that eat grass, and I don't really try and grow a yard per se. I let anything that can get a hold grow and luckily, it is all very low growing weeds that apparently don't taste good to geese that dominates the mowable part of the property this year. I haven't mowed since late August and I really don't need to do it this week either

the rest of the place is a lake and some woods

I don't rake leaves either

I live in the woods, there' really not much point

I want to live in that place, I think.

I had a friend that lived in an apartment because he didn't want to do yardwork.  He and his wife bought a house, and he threatened divorce (really) about wanting to sell the house and move to an apartment so he wouldn't have to do anything with the yard.  I call him "anal sex Ron", because he loved nothing more than backdooring chicks when he was single.  His wife didn't like it too much, though.  He is also very much into big boobs, which his wife doesn't have, either.  Anyway, she pays people to do the yardwork so they can live in a house and stay married.