The Zooey Deschanel appreciation thread

Road Runner

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Why?  When we reach a certain age, we are supposed to ignore beautiful, talented women?  

Yes

I am going to yoga tomorrow.   I thought my wife was too.  She just told me she's going to work out instead.  It's a possibility I will be the only one in class.  The instructor is a 20 something woman.  That makes me feel like a creepy old guy.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Is that good or bad?   :dontknow:

That's good, like, the "don't know what you feel inside or how to feel it if you did or explain it because it's....gooshy" good.

Tell me this doesn't make you gooshy.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

She's 37.  I'm 43.  Should I feel creepy?

I don't think you should feel creepy if you were 63.  This was supposed to be a fun thread about a popular entertainer.  People who find it "creepy" shouldn't look at it.  This kind of judgmental crap is what is sucking all the fun out of the forum these days.

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I don't think you should feel creepy if you were 63.  This was supposed to be a fun thread about a popular entertainer.  People who find it "creepy" shouldn't look at it.  This kind of judgmental crap is what is sucking all the fun out of the forum these days.

I don't feel creepy.  I dated a 21 year old when I was 29, and didn't feel creepy.

Of course, I didn't feel I had a very good girlfriend either... :D

(Note: Anyone who can't kiss for longer than three seconds has issues)

• Heart 1

Jennifer Lawrence is 26.  And last I knew, we were talking about a 37 year old Zooey Deschanel.

That said, if a thirty year old woman who wasn't crazy or under the influence of mind/mood-altering drugs and was (which we're not really talking about here, only appreciating) attracted to 43 year old me, and I was available, should I feel creepy?  Where should we draw the highly arbitrary line at?

I'm attracted to Audrey Hepburn, and she's dead.  Should I feel creepy about that?

• Heart 1

Just now, LoneWolf said:

Jennifer Lawrence is 26.  And last I knew, we were talking about a 37 year old Zooey Deschanel.

That said, if a thirty year old woman who wasn't crazy or under the influence of mind/mood-altering drugs and was (which we're not really talking about here, only appreciating) attracted to 43 year old me, and I was available, should I feel creepy?  Where should we draw the highly arbitrary line at?

I'm attracted to Audrey Hepburn, and she's dead.  Should I feel creepy about that?

I think SW was aiming his comment at me, not you.  I am quite a bit older than you.  I wasn't aware of the age restrictions on posting about female entertainers.  I suppose I am restricted to posting only about women who are my age, or maybe I am not supposed to comment on women at all.  I'm sure the people in charge here will keep me straight on this from now on.   :)

48 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

I don't feel creepy.  I dated a 21 year old when I was 29, and didn't feel creepy.

Of course, I didn't feel I had a very good girlfriend either... :D

(Note: Anyone who can't kiss for longer than three seconds has issues)

Geez, I married a 19 year old when I was 27.  :o  Nothing creepy at all.

• Heart 1

43 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I think SW was aiming his comment at me, not you.  I am quite a bit older than you.  I wasn't aware of the age restrictions on posting about female entertainers.  I suppose I am restricted to posting only about women who are my age, or maybe I am not supposed to comment on women at all.  I'm sure the people in charge here will keep me straight on this from now on.   :)

I've proven myself to be judgmental, please accept my apology.

I love looking at young women.

I work with mostly young women.  I feel like a creepy old guy around a lot of them.  Do I perve on them like @Randomguy, no way.

You are in charge, please post what makes you happy.

• 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I am using Zooey to bring our Road Runner back. 

Could cross post this in a few of Shootingstar's threads - the unappreciated smaller-breasted women thread and the we-don't-need-no-stinkin'-bras-in-the-workplace thread!

Tom

• Whatever 1