The second best season starts tomorrow!

Kirby

Spring starts tomorrow which is good because we are moving from winter (the third best season) to spring (the second best season). Unfortunately spring is followed by summer - the worst of all seasons.  But then comes glorious autumn - the best season of all.  So enjoy spring while it's here!

• Heart 4

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

I wanted to like what you are getting at, but winter is far and away the worst of the worst and needs to go away forever.  Thankfully, we are all on the job and are helping out global warming anyway that we can!

This winter was so wimpy and wombly it was aboot the same as spring!  Yay!  I didn;t freeze my face off even once!

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

UPDATE:  The second best season starts today!  (unless you go by the meteorological calendar, in which case the second best season started a few weeks ago).

I'm sorry Kirby, we can no longer trust your judgment.  If you mess up on something as simple as this what else can't we trust you with?  It may be the first day of the third best season (and one longed for for at least 3 months) but it is a sad day on the forum.

Frogs tend to hibernate during the winter, so it's a peaceful restful time of year.  But to avoid overheating in the summer we form mucusy cocoons to prevent water loss and burrow in the bottom of a pond.  You wouldn't like summer either if you spent it covered in mucus and hiding in dirt. . 

• Heart 1

Frogs tend to hibernate during the winter, so it's a peaceful restful time of year.  But to avoid overheating in the summer we form mucusy cocoons to prevent water loss and burrow in the bottom of a pond.  You wouldn't like summer either if you spent it covered in mucus and hiding in dirt. . 

I am sorry...... You are a misguided amphibian.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

I am sorry...... You are a misguided amphibian.

Next time you have a bad cold and are covered in mucus, you'll understand my dislike of summer.  Either that or the next time you take a NYC subway during a heat wave.

Next time you have a bad cold and are covered in mucus, you'll understand my dislike of summer.  Either that or the next time you take a NYC subway during a heat wave.

You can try all you want but you have already crossed the line.  You are not to be trusted.  With your rehabilitation in a serious indoctrination program you might have a chance at redemption, but without that....

#FallSummerSpringWinter