tonight's beer

bikeman564™

1 minute ago, smudge said:

You guys got some, eh? Daughter 2 drove by that day and asked why the hell the line was out the front door and around the corner. Daughter 1 had the answer. Do you guys hold onto them for a couple years?

A stout like this tastes better with time.  I find KBS is a good stout but little overrated if you drink it immediately.  Hold it for a year or two, and that changes completely and it becomes a thing of beautiy.  But that's just me.

If you ever see Goose Island Bourbon County Stout, you should also pick it up.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, LoneWolf said:

A stout like this tastes better with time.  I find KBS is a good stout but little overrated if you drink it immediately.  Hold it for a year or two, and that changes completely and it becomes a thing of beautiy.  But that's just me.

If you ever see Goose Island Bourbon County Stout, you should also pick it up.

That's generally what I hear about KBS.

I gave my last beer of the day to the pretty lady I was shooting with today! It was her first time in the studio since high school (not quite 40, now) and she was pretty nervous. 

I don't normally provide drinks, but she is a running friend and we have shared a few post-run before. I could tell she just needed to take the edge off. 

• Heart 2