Big Lizard in my back yard!

KrAzY

I must complain about this picture.  It is very difficult to tell how large or small this beast is.  You need some size reference in the picture so I can tell. I suggest that the next time you take a picture of this beast that you hold a yardstick or park a semi truck next to him so I can tell how large or small he is.  For all I know you may have even used a magnifying glass to get this picture. 

;):P:):D:lol:

2 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

I must complain about this picture.  It is very difficult to tell how large or small this beast is.  You need some size reference in the picture so I can tell. I suggest that the next time you take a picture of this beast that you hold a yardstick or park a semi truck next to him so I can tell how large or small he is.  For all I know you may have even used a magnifying glass to get this picture. 

;):P:):D:lol:

You could measure the lizard against the curvature of the tree. Then just guess the diameter of the tree.

2 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

definitely,  he has failed us as a photographer.  I'm guessing he even used a cell phone and not a real (nikon) camera.

It was a nikon, and I was standing 1000000000 feet away from it.. the tree is huge! 

• Heart 1