Can you grill withooot a beer?

Ralphie

I cannot. :) I had a Wild Blue while grilling teh Italian snausages, which I have not been able to give away for the last year or two  I think it was my description - "not really beer, but a tremendous blueberry drink!"  I think I sold it short by not mentioning the 8% alcohol content. :)

"Can I grill withooot a beer?"

I suppose I could, but I'm not sure why I would.

I usually have stuff going on the grill, and other stuff going in the kitchen..... I have been known to have two beers open at once - a "grill beer" and a "kitchen beer" - so I don't have to carry a beer along with everything else I'm carrying back and forth.

• Heart 3

1 minute ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

Wine is good but much more 'spensive than beer.

That depends on the wine, yes?  I'm usually dropping $10-11 on a six-pack.  

My wife likes the Yellow Tail and we can usually get a 1.5L for $12.  

In terms of the standard "measure" of one drink - 12-oz beer vs 5-oz wine - the wine in this example is cheaper.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, TrentonStrong said:

That depends on the wine, yes?  I'm usually dropping $10-11 on a six-pack.  

My wife likes the Yellow Tail and we can usually get a 1.5L for $12.  

In terms of the standard "measure" of one drink - 12-oz beer vs 5-oz wine - the wine in this example is cheaper.

Wow - that is a little eye-opening!  But wine in the 750s has to be more 'spensive usually.

But it also points out what I didn;t mention - that you get to drink much less wine than beer.

• Heart 1

Hey if you like 8% alcohol blue drinks I have a bunch of Four Loco out in the garage.  It's in 24 oz cans.  The beer girl warned me not to buy it, said I wouldn't like it.  I thought "how bad can it be?" I found out.  I think I drank two of them and my son that's in the army opened one of them and tried to drink it, he dumped it out. I should dump the rest of them and recycle the cans. I also have some Mixx Tail Hurricane 8% alcohol malt beverage with natural flavors and un-natural sweeteners. It is wine color and doesn't really taste too bad but I don't drink stuff with artificial sweeteners.