Jump to content

I really don't know about this girl


Indy
 Share

Recommended Posts



3 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Let's see... micro-fleece hoodie, ironic glasses, I-don't-care-hair... looks like a hipster in training to me. You may need to do an intervention at Starbucks.  B)

  

FIFY

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Let's see... micro-fleece hoodie, ironic glasses, I-don't-care-hair... looks like a hipster in training to me. You may need to do an intervention.  B)

  

Oh no, that girl is a girly girl.  No clue how since her mother isn't, but Fin goes nuts when she gets new clothes and wants to put it on right away.  Her shoes and socks have to go on first thing in the morning and gets mad when you take them off for bed.  In fact she gets mad at us for not wearing shoes around the house, she will go get are shoes and pretty much demand you put them on or she throws a fit, sometimes she will bring you shoes and you already have some on and she will demand you take off the ones you have on and put on the ones she brought you or she throws a fit (she ends up throwing a lot fits).

At least her fits are quite funny, what ever she is holding she will throw and give you a huffy look, if she doesn't get the response she wants, she will go over pick it up and do it again.  Us laughing at her, probably doesn't help the matter, but oh well.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Indy said:

At least her fits are quite funny, what ever she is holding she will throw and give you a huffy look, if she doesn't get the response she wants, she will go over pick it up and do it again.

Just thinking that this will be really funny when she's 16.

YGYHF - You Got Your Hands Full.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Just thinking that this will be really funny when she's 16.

YGYHF - You Got Your Hands Full.

 

Oh yeah, I'm aware of that, so trying to enjoy it while I can.

At least I won't have to worry about protecting her from boys since at her 2 year check up, they kind can of play with the numbers and guess at a height.  Doctor was guessing 6'2" to 6'4" range for her.  Obviously that is just a guess for fun, but yeah, she's a biggin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kzoo said:

And I guarantee you won't be using that term when she's 16. 

No, probably not because considering I'll be around 50 by then, she will probably be able to kick my ass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...