Netflix

Kzoo

RG's drunken posting about phone usage got me to thinking.  Do you do Netflix?  Do you binge watch shows?  If so what shows have you binged on?

I don't have Netflix (no good reason - I need to correct that).  I would be a binge watcher.

And for full disclosure, this thread had nothing to do with RG's drunken ramblings.....

35 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

And for full disclosure, this thread had nothing to do with RG's drunken ramblings.....

I have a drunken rambling story for you that happened a couple of nights ago.  I should do its own thread, though...

I only know bingeing on Netflix, there is no other way.

We got Netflix when the 4th season of Arrested Development came out... we've been subscribers since.  Between us and the kids it gets a fair amount of use.

Probably never watched more than three consecutive episodes of anything, and usually no more than 2 half-hour shows.

got it. Binged on Longmire. Daughter of one of our contractors/friends is on it. I didn't realize who she was until about the 4th episode or so. I told her Mom she needs to button up on the cleavage

Lil Scrapr watches Netflix more than me. WoScrapr doesn't watch at all. It confuses her

I use netflix on my buddies account.  If I had to pay for it, I wouldn't bother.

We already watch far too many TV shows, so adding anymore just isn't something I'm interested in.  Movies would be the reason for me to want it, but there are far too few A movies available for streaming, and far too many crappy B movies, made for TV movies, etc.