For once, my wife found a vegan dish that sounds interesting on Pinterest

Indy

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

You realize there will be no cheese, no eggs and no meat, right?

It says it's cheesy and meaty.  If it contained none of that, they couldn't say that.  Which is kind of the whole joke.

Man you have no sense of humor.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

OK so the real question is.............. WHAT are you doing on Pinterest????

Notice I said wife?

Seriously people, am I the only one who's actually awake today?

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

OK so the real question is.............. WHAT are you doing on Pinterest????

I am realizing that more and more, chicks really dig Pinterest.  I am trying to figure it all out, but from a distance.  

I will take a peek and see if I can get into a chick frame of mind, and let you know my verdict if you are interested.

Not all chics dig pinterest.  I don't get the attraction.  So, you can pin recipes?  It's like a bored housewife site. 

I prefer a few nice cook books, and screen time here.

BTW, I figured your vegan dish was made with real vegans.  Hope the recipe has tenderizer.

3 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Not all chics dig pinterest.  I don't get the attraction.  So, you can pin recipes?  It's like a bored housewife site. 

I prefer a few nice cook books, and screen time here.

BTW, I figured your vegan dish was made with real vegans.  Hope the recipe has tenderizer.

Actually, it's a lot more than that.  Lots of wood working plans and ideas right down to cycling products.  It's all about setting up your account so that it shows you things you are interested in.  Of course I lost interest in trying to get it setup before I ever got it to work properly.  You just have to be careful what you search for or click on because then it thinks you are into it and shows you more of it.  I spent hours trying to clean my wife's up and fix it after she searched for something, no clue what nor do I want to know, and her feed was filled with all kinds of gruesome nastiness.

Just now, Indy said:

Actually, it's a lot more than that.  Lots of wood working plans and ideas right down to cycling products.  It's all about setting up your account so that it shows you things you are interested in.  Of course I lost interest in trying to get it setup before I ever got it to work properly.  You just have to be careful what you search for or click on because then it thinks you are into it and shows you more of it.  I spent hours trying to clean my wife's up and fix it after she searched for something, no clue what nor do I want to know, and her feed was filled with all kinds of gruesome nastiness.

Gruesome nastyness, that sounds interesting.  :flirtyeyess:

;)

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Gruesome nastyness, that sounds interesting.  :flirtyeyess:

;)

I can't remember for sure, I think it was wild animals killing and eating other animals and very graphically while at the same time plenty of pictures dead people on Everest.  Which is why I was about to ask what she was searching for to end up with that kind of stuff.

• Heart 1

Just now, Indy said:

I can't remember for sure, I think it was wild animals killing and eating other animals and very graphically while at the same time plenty of pictures dead people on Everest.  Which is why I was about to ask what she was searching for to end up with that kind of stuff.

HAHA, I can see how one wrong click, oops. 

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

HAHA, I can see how one wrong click, oops. 

Yeah, it was bad enough she was ready to delete her account and start over.  She asked me to try to clean it up as a last ditch effort (she isn't bad with computers and this stuff herself) and it took me awhile but finely got it under control.

41 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

In Indy's case it would be "You must be knew hear".

Yes, but it's all spelled correctly, word usage might be an issue, but you can't win them all.