Thursday lunch?

Dirtyhip

Is it bad that I talking about lunch at 8:30 A.M.?   (And, is my punctuation correct?)

Turkey burger made with spinach,and feta.  Tzatziki sauce on the side.

An apple, a banana, nuts, some olives, 

A green salad, celery sticks, 5 radishes, olive oil and balsamic for choking down all the healthy crap. HAHA

I will consume all of this by 5 P.M.  :cheerleader:

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Is it bad that I talking about lunch at 8:30 A.M.?   (And, is my punctuation correct?)

Turkey burger made with spinach,and feta.  Tzatziki sauce on the side.

An apple, a banana, nuts, some olives, 

A green salad, celery sticks, 5 radishes, olive oil and balsamic for choking down all the healthy crap. HAHA

I will consume all of this by 5 P.M.  :cheerleader:

It's not just your punctuation either. Read the first sentence slowly. You're missing am.

For lunch: smoked andouille sausage, sliced. Pepper jack cheese, sliced. Olive oil and black pepper Triscuits. Pickled asparagus and fresh red pepper slices. Ginger gold Apple.

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Never tried this, but the description makes me VERY interested.  I had to google it.

7 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Zero carb snack food. Alternative to chips or pretzels, for those of us with type 2.

I was going to comment similarly but yeah many with type 2 find alternate snacks to chips... I usually eat sunflower seeds or nuts as I'm a salty snacker but I'll eat these too.  I eat them with salsa as a chip substitute. 

7 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Years ago when i was really focused on my diet and really cutting calories (and weight) it seemed I was consumed with the thought of food.   What time is it,  can I eat now????  Damn 10 AM, not yet...  It seemed I was always thinking about food. Probably because I was always hungry.